Carbon Monoxide Detector

Carbon monoxide is a gas that is colorless, odorless, tasteless and very poisonous. It is caused by incomplete combustion of flame-fueled devices, such as ranges, ovens, clothes dryers and water heaters that are not vented properly. The symptoms are headaches, dizziness, being tired, out of breath and nauseous. These are very common symptoms that are also attributed to a flu virus or even food poisoning making it hard to detect at first. Make sure you have a carbon monoxide detector in your home! Almost every household has a smoke alarm to warn of danger and for the same reason a carbon monoxide detector should be installed![1]

If you don’t already have a carbon monoxide detector, get one now! It’s not worth the risk of you or a family member getting seriously ill or possibly dying.

Express your love today!

Dr. Kim


Photo | Dead Stop | by Victory of the People on Flickr | Used under a Creative Commons Attribution License

Call Us Text Us
Skip to content