Never Store Poisonous Liquids

They are everyday products in homes, but you need to be careful how you store poisonous liquids and chemicals. Never store them in areas where children can get to and especially do not store them in containers that were once used for food; for example an empty soda bottle or butter container. Children will assume that the contents are edible and will proceed to try and get to them. Store all cleaning products in high cabinets and not under the sink and when cleaning, never leave the bottles unattended.[1]

Remember to keep hazardous chemicals high and out of reach! There are numerous cases each year of accidental poisoning of children who get into cleaning products.

Express your love today!

Dr. Kim

Photo | Too much plastic | by Sergio Russo | Used under a Creative Commons Attribution Share-alike license

Call Us Text Us
Skip to content