Any sign of mold or mildew needs to be taken care of as soon as possible! If left alone, they can eat up walls and furniture as well as cause allergies and other health risks to those living in the home. To prevent the growth of mold and mildew you need to keep your house clean, dry and ventilated. Places like the bathroom need to be kept clean and ventilated because of all the trapped moisture on the walls and in the air. Before the cold rainy seasons hit, do a routine check to see if there is any mold build-up in or around the house. 
Though small patches can be cleaned easily, contact professionals as soon as you can if you see large patches starting to grow. The wait isn’t worth the risk.
Express your love today!
Photo | Mould and Age | by Kristopha Hohn | Used under a Creative Commons Attribution License